Location Intelligence, the ability to understand and manage complex data relationships through the use of their geographic context. By combining location-related data (geographic data) with other business data, organisations can obtain critical insights, make better decisions and optimise their processes.
Location Intelligence offers opportunities to streamline business processes, enhance customer relationships and improve performance and results.
Location Intelligence tools leverage a variety of data sources including aerial maps, mapping software, demographics as well as companies’ own records and combines tools and data to “map” information geographically. We use Business Intelligence tools, such as Power BI, Excel and GIS applications.
Location Intelligence can be applied across many sectors of industry, we focus on the Logistics Sector.
Professional mapping applications transform large amounts of data into visual representations, offering the ability to easily identify trends and generate meaningful intelligence.
What Location Intelligence can do for you?
• Supply Chain network studies
• Centre of Gravity calculation for optimisation of supply chains (Greenfield analysis)
• Cluster analysis, cluster visualisation
• Analysis of the location of FSL’s and PUDO's vs. customers
• Simulate changes in flows of products and associated costs
• Use maps to select particular (postcode) areas with your projected data
• Allocate service engineers to customer locations
• Find the best location for a new store, warehouse, sales manager
• Risk assessment, identify areas of risk for chemical plants etc.
• Select customers within specific areas
• Applying segmentation, select/compare specific customer types to other areas
see the gallery for examples.